Sunday, November 20, 2011

X Factor: Johnny Vaughan, Kian Egan and Alexandra Burke backing Marcus Collins and Little Mix

The Xtra Factor panel were in total agreement last night, for probably the first time this series.
On the ITV2 X Factor spin off show, DJ Johnny Vaughan, Westlife star Kian Egan and former show winner Alexandra Burke were invited on to give their opinions on the night’s performances and they all agreed, Marcus Collins and Little Mix totally slammed it!
Former Big Breakfast star Johnny started the love in, declaring:
I thought Marcus gave the outstanding showbiz performance. It really was fully showbiz.
He added:
But the outstanding musical moment for me of the evening, was when Little Mix, just at the end, went into their acapella harmony, which not many British girl bands have ever done. They normally sing in unison. They broke it down. They really did it! It was the best sound of the whole evening.
Alexandra Burke was in total agreement and explained:
For me, Little Mix and Marcus stole the show for me tonight. I think they’re going to be in the finals.
Kian went on:
I do agree. Little Mix probably because they upped it an awful lot tonight. This week I thought they were really strong. And Marcus seemed to be in the flow, really performing well, as if it was really natural to him.


Credit0- http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment